- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- The provisions of these terms and conditions of use (the "Terms") govern the relationship between you and Senla Sp. z o.o. ("we", "us", "our" or the "Company") regarding your use of the Company’s mobile applications, websites and related services (the “App” or "Service"), including all information, text, graphics, software, and services, available for your use (the “Content”).
- These Terms establish a legally binding contractual relationship between you and the Company. For this reason, PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICE.
- Any translation from English version is provided for your convenience only. In the event of any difference in meaning or interpretation between the English language version of these Terms and any translation, the English language version will prevail.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided herein, we will alert you about any changes by updating the "Last updated" date of these Terms and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
- THESE TERMS CONTAIN IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS (SECTION 2), DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES (SECTION 8), LIMITATION OF LIABILITY (SECTION 9)
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS, OR IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE OR AUTHORIZED TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE APP OR OTHERWISE ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
- IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS
- THE COMPANY DOES NOT OFFER OR PROVIDE ANY KIND OF ADVICE, LEARNING SERVICE
- THE SERVICE MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR ALL PERSONS AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES. THE SERVICE IS INTENDED ONLY AS A TOOL, WHICH MAY BE USEFUL IN ACHIEVING YOUR MUSIC GOALS. BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, AND AGREE TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE THE COMPANY FROM ANY AND ALL ACTION, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT PROVIDING ANY KIND OF ADVICE VIA THE SERVICE.
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR CREATE PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY.
- WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES CONCERNING THE LEVEL OF SUCCESS YOU MAY EXPERIENCE, AND YOU ACCEPT THE RISK THAT RESULTS WILL DIFFER FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL.
- EACH INDIVIDUAL'S SUCCESS DEPENDS ON HIS OR HER BACKGROUND, DEDICATION, DESIRE, AND MOTIVATION. AS WITH ANY MUSIC-RELATED PROGRAM OR SERVICE, YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY, AND WILL BE BASED ON MANY VARIABLES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, MUSIC EXPERIENCE, UNIQUE SKILLS PROFILE, STARTING POINT, EXPERTISE, AND LEVEL OF COMMITMENT. THE USE OF THE SERVICE SHOULD BE BASED ON YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE AND YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF YOUR MUSIC SKILLS.
- IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THESE TERMS, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE.
- PROFILE REGISTRATION
- In order to use certain features of the Service, you may need to register your profile ("Profile") and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the registration form.
- If you register the Profile, you represent and warrant to the Company that: (i) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (ii) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (iii) your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation or these Terms. Otherwise, the Service may not operate correctly, and we may not be able to contact you with important notices.
- All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Service. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to these Terms prior to you using the Service.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Profile, or your access to the Service, with or without notice to you, in the event that you breach these Terms.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Profile login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Profile. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Profile or any other breach of security. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- You acknowledge that all the text, images, sounds, marks, logos, compilations (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly of information), data, other content, software and materials displayed on the Service or used by the Company to operate the Service (including the App and the Content and excluding any User Content (as defined below)) is proprietary to us or to third parties.
- The Company expressly reserves all rights, including all intellectual property rights, in all of the foregoing, and except as expressly permitted by these Terms, any use, redistribution, sale, decompilation, reverse engineering, disassembly, translation or other exploitation of them is strictly prohibited. The provision of the Service does not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights.
- You grant the Company the non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable right to publish, distribute, publicly display and perform the User Content in connection with the Service.
- Subject to these Terms, the Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license (without the right to sublicense) to (i) use the Service solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes, and (b) install and use the App, solely on your own handheld mobile device (e.g., iPhone etc. as applicable) and solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
- You agree, and represent and warrant, that your use of the Service, or any portion thereof, will be consistent with the foregoing license, covenants and restrictions and will neither infringe nor violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to any other parties. In addition, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances relating to the Service or your use of it, and you will be solely responsible for your own individual violations of any such laws.
- You are solely responsible for obtaining the equipment and telecommunication services necessary to access the Service, and all fees associated therewith (such as computing devices and Internet service provider and airtime charges).
- We retain the right to implement any changes to the Service (whether to free or paid features) at any time, with or without notice. You acknowledge that a variety of Company's actions may impair or prevent you from accessing the Service at certain times and/or in the same way, for limited periods or permanently, and agree that the Company has no responsibility or liability as a result of any such actions or results, including, without limitation, for the deletion of, or failure to make available to you, any content or services.
- Your access to and use of the Service is at your own risk. The Company will have no responsibility for any harm to your computing system, loss of data, or other harm to you or any third party, including, without limitation, any bodily harm, that results from your access to or use of the Service, or reliance on any information or advice.
- The Company has no obligation to provide you with customer support of any kind. However, the Company may provide you with customer support from time to time, at the Company's sole discretion.
- APP STORES, THIRD PARTY ADS, OTHER USERS
- You acknowledge and agree that the availability of the App is dependent on the third party from which you received the App, e.g., the Apple App Store, and/or other app stores (collectively, "App Stores" and each, an "App Store").
- The Service may contain links to third party websites or resources and advertisements for third parties (collectively, "Third Party Ads"). Such Third Party Ads are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for any Third Party Ads. The Company provides these Third Party Ads only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Ads. Advertisements and other information provided by Third Party Sites Ads may not be wholly accurate. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. When you link to a third party site, the applicable service provider's terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices govern. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party. Your transactions and other dealings with Third Party Ads that are found on or through the App, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, are solely between you and such merchant or advertiser.
- Each user of the Service is solely responsible for any and all his or her User Content. Because we do not control the User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Content, and we assume no responsibility for any User Content. If there is a dispute between you and any Service user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
- You hereby release us, our officers, employees, agents and successors from claims, demands any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from any interactions with or conduct of any App Store, any other Service users, or any Third Party Ads.
- SUBSCRIPTION FEES AND PAYMENT
- Certain features of the Service may be offered on a subscription basis for a fee. You may purchase a subscription directly from the Company or through an App Store either by (1) paying a subscription fee in advance on a recurring interval disclosed to you prior to your purchase; or (2) pre-payment giving you access to the Service for a specific time period (together or separately “Purchase”).
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, we may change Purchase fees at any time. We will give you reasonable notice of any such pricing changes by posting the new prices on or through the App and/or by sending you an e-mail notification, or in other prominent way. If you do not wish to pay the new fees, you can cancel the applicable subscription prior to the change going into effect or/and abstain from pre-paying for access to the Service.
- You authorize us and the App Stores to charge the applicable fees to the payment card that you submit.
- By signing up for certain subscriptions, you agree that your subscription may be automatically renewed. Unless you cancel your subscription you authorize us and the App Stores to charge you for the renewal term. The period of auto-renewal will be the same as your initial subscription period unless otherwise disclosed to you on the Service. The renewal rate will be no more than the rate for the immediately prior subscription period, excluding any promotional and discount pricing, unless we notify you of a rate change prior to your auto-renewal. You must cancel your subscription in accordance with the cancellation procedures disclosed to you for the particular subscription. We will not refund fees that may have accrued to your account and will not prorate fees for a cancelled subscription.
- We may offer a trial subscription for the Service. Trial provides you access to the Service for a period of time, with details specified when you sign up for the offer. Unless you cancel before the end of the free trial, or unless otherwise stated, your access to the Service will automatically continue and you will be billed the applicable fees for the Service. It is ultimately your responsibility to know when the free trial will end. We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to modify or terminate any free trial offer, your access to the Service during the free trial, or any of these terms without notice and with no liability. We reserve the right to limit your ability to take advantage of multiple free trials.
- The Service and your rights to use it expire at the end of the paid period of your subscription. If you do not pay the fees or charges due, we may make reasonable efforts to notify you and resolve the issue; however, we reserve the right to disable or terminate your access to the Service (and may do so without notice).
- Subscriptions purchased via an App Store are subject to such App Store's refund policies. This means we cannot grant refunds. You will have to contact an App Store support.
- You agree that the Purchase is final, that Company will not refund any transaction once it has been made and that the Purchase cannot be canceled. When you make the Purchase, you acknowledge and agree that all Purchases are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the Service is of a digital nature, we cannot accept any request for refunds and therefore your right of withdrawal is lost at this point. The Company may provide refunds at its own discretion and subject to our policies that may be published from time to time.
- We may post clear and conspicuous subscription terms from time to time on our websites and within the Apps.
- USER REPRESENTATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- By using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
- you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms;
- you will not access the Service through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
- you will not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a "terrorist supporting" country;
- you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties; and
- your use of the Service will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- You may not access or use the Service for any purpose other than that for which we make the Service available. The Service may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
- As a user of the Service, you agree not to:
- make any unauthorized use of the Service;
- make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work of the Service;
- use the Service for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
- make the Service available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
- use the Service for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the Service;
- use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the Service;
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service;
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service;
- attempt to bypass any measures of the Service designed to prevent or restrict access to the Service, or any portion of the Service;
- upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, worms, trojans, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Service, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software;
- use the Service to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail;
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Service;
- use the Service in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations; or
- otherwise infringe these Terms.
- By using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Except where otherwise inapplicable or prohibited by law to the fullest extent permitted by law, you expressly understand and agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk, and the Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
The Company or its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement as well as any and all warranties as to products or services offered by businesses listed on the service. The released parties make no, and expressly disclaim any warranty that:
- the Service will meet your requirements,
- the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, including data, will be accurate or reliable,
- the quality of any data or service available on the Service will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the service will be corrected.
Any material obtained through the use of the Service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from the use of any such material.
We cannot guarantee and do no promise any specific results from use of the App and/or the Service. You agree also to take the risks of interruption of the Service for any technical reasons.
Change of Website Information and Service
We may change all the information provided on the Service at our sole discretion without notice.
We may at any time modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) at our sole discretion with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (AND OUR AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE (INCLUDING THE APP OR CONTENT), OR THIRD PARTY ADS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICE (INCLUDING THE APP, CONTENT AND USER CONTENT), AND THIRD PARTY ADS ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTING SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE APP, CONTENT OR SERVICE IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE TERMS BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND YOU.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its successors, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, its suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless, including costs and attorneys' fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your use of the Service, (ii) your User Content, or (ii) your violation of these Terms.
The Company reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of the Company. The Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- INTERNATIONAL USE
The Company makes no representation that the Service is accessible, appropriate or legally available for use in your jurisdiction, and accessing and using the Service is prohibited from territories where doing so would be illegal. You access the Service at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES RESOLVING
We do care about the Services provided and any of your claims if such arise.
Please, sent us an e-mail at our customers services to resolve your issue, question or notice. We will do our best to communicate with you and help you in your requests.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Belarus. The parties agree to consider disputes related to and arising from this agreement by the International Arbitration Court at the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The parties also undertake to comply with the pre-trial claim procedure for resolving disputes. The party that received the claim is obliged to respond to it within 30 working days from the date of receipt. The claim may be sent by e-mail. Failure to respond to the claim within the specified time period is the reason for the appeal of the Party, whose rights have been violated, to the judicial authorities.
- MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then these Terms will remain in full force and effect and will be reformed to be valid and enforceable while reflecting the intent of the parties to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, these Terms set forth the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding its subject matter, and supersede all prior promises, agreements or representations, whether written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
The Company may transfer or assign any and all of its rights and obligations under these Terms to any other person, by any way, including by novation, and by accepting these Terms you give the Company consent to any such assignment and transfer. You confirm that placing on the Service of a version of these Terms indicating another person as a party to the Terms shall constitute valid notice to you of the transfer of Company's rights and obligations under the Terms (unless otherwise is expressly indicated).
All information communicated on the Service is considered an electronic communication. When you communicate with us through or on the Service or via other forms of electronic media, such as e-mail, you are communicating with us electronically. You agree that we may communicate electronically with you and that such communications, as well as notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, are equivalent to communications in writing and shall have the same force and effect as if they were in writing and signed by the party sending the communication. You further acknowledge and agree that by clicking on a button labeled "CONTINUE", "REGISTER", "I AGREE" or similar links or buttons, you are submitting a legally binding action and are entering into a legally binding contract. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by these Terms. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC OR SIMILAR SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER RECORDS AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
In no event shall the Company be liable for any failure to comply with these Terms to the extent that such failure arises from factors outside the Company's reasonable control.
If you want to send any notice under these Terms or have any questions regarding the Service, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
Last Updated: 25 January 2023