7 BIT, Ltd (“we”, “https://7thbeat.space”, the “Company”) is maintaining robust privacy protections for its users and is responsible for the safeguarding of personal data of our clients and potential clients (“you”). We do care about your privacy.
For purposes for this:
“Company’s website” refers to the company’s website: https://7thbeat.space; as well as company’s app: DrumDealer “Service” refers to the company’s services accessed via the website, relevant mobile App, where users can get the access to the content and services inside.
Whenever we collect and process your personal data we do this as a data controller and with your explicit consent and for legitimate purposes. Category of personal data:
- First name, Last name, Middle name (if applicable), e-mail;
- Internet Protocol Address Category of personal data: Tracking data (IP-address);
- Purpose of processing or legal basis: In order for the Company to provide you access to our services, create your own account and provide you the possibility to save and use the tracks you listen to and modify;
- Source of the data: The data is retrieved during the on-boarding procedure by the client as well as during the use of our App;
- Existence of automated decision making or profiling: There is no automated decision making within this category of personal data.
With regards to our collection and processing of your personal data you have the right to:
- Unconditionally withdraw your consent to the collection, processing, storage and use of personal information by the Company. The client is also allowed to partially give consent to specific collection, processing and storage of personal data. At the time of giving consent you will be given several options to specify your consent.
- Erasure of personal details for non-active clients.
- Rectify your personal details on your request.
- Object to processing after giving the Company consent to collect, process and store your personal data. This may result in ending the usage of our Service.
If you want to make use of any of the above rights please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection & usage of personal information. How we use and share the information.
We may share the Information with outside parties if we have a good - faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request.
The Company may share information with its affiliates in the event such information is reasonably required by such affiliate to provide the services to you. In case any information is provided to affiliates the Company will do so in full compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.
3. Protection of personal information
Any personal information provided by you to us will be treated as confidential and shared only within the Company and its affiliates and will only be disclosed to a third party taking in account the principle of data minimisation (only the necessary info) or under any regulatory or legal proceedings. In case such disclosure is required to be made by law and/or any regulatory authority, it will be made on a ‘need-to-know’ basis, unless otherwise instructed by the law and/or regulatory authority.
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use.
4. Use of "Cookies"
To withdraw your consent for receiving specific marketing material, you can simply send an email to email@example.com within the subject “withdrawal” mentioning one or more of the following categories of email updates, you do not want to receive anymore.
Furthermore, if you have any complaints in relation to the areas discussed above please forward your complaint to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org